Heat Treat and Metallurgy Consulting
HEAT TREAT AND METALLURGY EXPERTS - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - MARKET ENTRY - TECHNICAL ADVISING
- 36 years of experience in the heat treating of metals
- High-caliber problem-solving from a six-time patent inventor
- Gas atomization, powder processing, high performance alloy and powder metallurgy
- 15 years business executive management experience + over 30 years international thermal processing equipment and metallurgy experience
- Market study and market entry strategizing for specific new regions and products
HEAT TREAT CONSULTANTS
- Combined expertise for advanced manufacturing solutions and an efficient future
- Detailed macroeconomic analyses for top-notch goal projection
- Developing strategic positioning advice for your business objectives
- Our heat treat consulting and metallurgy company offers combined advanced academic credentials with a broad and diverse skill-set across various industries
- We meet at the intersection of international metals, heat treating and the industrial furnace industry
- We ensure the highest level access to an experienced international network of global business leaders and decision-makers
ABOUT OUR HEAT TREAT CONSULTING
We are international heat treat consultants to the metals, thermal processing equipment and industrial heat treating industry.
We help our clients accomplish their most important goals and make significant improvements to their performance.
Pittsburgh Chapter President
ASM International is the world’s largest association of metals-centric materials engineers and scientists. They are dedicated to informing, educating, and connecting the materials community around the world.
HTS – HEAT TREAT SOCIETY
HTS is the world’s largest network of heat treaters. They provide events and services, serving their worldwide membership of captive and commercial heat treaters, equipment manufacturers.
AIST – Association for iron & steel technology
The Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST) is a non-profit organization with 18,000 members from more than 70 countries. With 30 Technology Committees and 22 Local Members Chapters.
AWS – AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY
C3 Brazing Committee Member
AWS mission is to advance the science, technology and application of welding, brazing and cutting processes worldwide. They provide leading-edge industry knowledge, resources and tools needed.
VDI – German Engineering Association
VDI (est. 1856) is an organization with over 150,000 engineers and natural scientists, more than 12,000 honorary experts process the latest findings every year to promote the technology location.
VDEh – German Steel Institute
The Steel Institute is dealing with technical-scientific and technical-economic aspects of the steel industry. It has about 6,600 members, as well as 160 collaborative member companies in the steel and supplier industry.
AWT – German Heat Treat Society
The AWT is the leading European heat treat association and part of the IFHTSE (Intern. Federation of Heat Treat and Surface Engineering)
AHK – GERMAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The AHK promotes and supports bilateral trade between Germany and the US as a non-profit organization and serves as the official representative of German trade, as part of 130 foreign chambers in 90 countries.
Meet us at the upcoming events:
October 08–10, 2024 / Cologne, Germany
September 30 – October 02, 2024, Cleveland, OH
April 23-25, 2024 in Anaheim, CA
June 21 – 25, 2027, Duesseldorf, Germany